Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Getting Started

I've been pondering over subjects to write about and I thought I'd start with a list of things I want to initially write about to I have something to shoot for. Sometimes a little organization goes a long way. Also, since I'm new to this blogging thing but I have been keeping a journal for a while I want to get used to this online thing.
Introducing myself
Choosing a blog name
Last weekend: Church, Tommy Tenney, Aimee's parties, Halloween, gift shopping
Answered prayer: gymnastics victory
Books I've read recently, reading in general, reading the classics
Thoughts and feelings on Katrina from a New Orleans native perspective.
Family: Being the Mom of a teenaged boy and a 7 year old girl.
Honoring my parents (in memoriam).
Being a gymnastics Mom
Stage Mom experiences
Homeschool
24 years of marital bliss
Vocation
Friendship
Philology

Okay, this list should keep me busy for awhile. I'll come back later and write about my weekend. Right now I have to get my kids up to start working on school. Did I mention homeschool?

1 comment:

anotherDan said...

They all sound wonderful, but I hope you do get a "round tuit" in re:

"Books I've read recently, reading in general, reading the classics"

and "philology" (I know you have already...)