Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Brady Bunch Battle of the Bulge


Did you notice the cool alliteration in the title? I know, it’s not that cool, oh well, I try.

Anyway, we watched the latest “Celebrity Fit Club” on TV last night. I actually only watched it because Maureen McCormack, who played Marcia Brady on the Brady Bunch, was on it.

I was sorry to hear that she’s been having a rough time because her mother passed away, and she’s been caring for her handicapped brother. She turned to food for comfort. Of course I felt bad for her, having been through the death of both of my parents. But I have to confess that I had the slightest bit of satisfaction in knowing that someone like her, the perfect teenager of my “generation” is struggling with her weight. We certainly aren't getting any younger.

I’m sure she’ll be back to “fighting weight” in no time. Oh Marcia, Marcia.

No comments: