Monday, September 28, 2009

Running for Haiti's Kids

I've been so inspired by the example of the Livesay family, a family of "former Minnesotans in our 4th year serving in Haiti." Their blog can be found at http://livesayhaiti.blogspot.com

I'd like to invite anyone and everyone to contribute to the Medika Mamba project which is helping so many children recover from malnutrition. This is a way to directly impact the lives of little children for good. Tara Livesay writes on her blog:
ALL money donated will go directly to purchase Medika Mamba that will be used to help kids in Haiti recover. Please consider sponsoring me as I train to run to benefit malnourished children in Haiti.


I don't see how anyone can watch this and not be moved:


Go to the Livesay blog and make a "chip-in" contribution before October 4, 2009.

No comments: