Wednesday, May 02, 2007

There's One Born Every Minute

I’m irritated. I am constantly amazed at the blatant lies that people tell. It seems that truth has fallen by the wayside. Just the latest was a message that I received on my voice mail yesterday. Here is a verbatim quote:

Uh hi, this is Phil from the county records research department. After reviewing properties in your area, from what I can see here, it looks like your property would qualify for the intra (or was in inter?) –county 1% thirty year loan program. Now it is imperative that I speak with you as soon as possible as the intra-county program does end soon. Call me at 800 777 7358.

Yeah right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Deja vu ... or something. I got TWO of those voicemails on my work phone last night after I left.

Anonymous said...

I get that same call over and over and over using the phone number "800-663-7213"