Sunday, July 16, 2006

25 Years

Today is our 25th wedding anniversary! Yes, it's been 25 years since we stepped into this great unknown state called marriage, and here we are! If anyone would ask me, "What is the secret of a successful marriage?", my answer would be, "Marry the right person." Only by the pure, unadulterated grace of God am I able to say with assurance that I indeed did marry the right person. I'm so glad that I surrendered that decision to God so many years ago and He heard the cry of my heart and put me and Chuck together.

Even though I can't say that our marriage is pure wedded bliss every day (close enough on this side of heaven though), there has never been a day where I doubted our marriage. Chuck is a great husband, a great father and a great man. I thank God for His grace in putting us together and I know the next 25 years will be even better!

1 comment:

Karie said...

Thanks Marilyn! Hey, we should get together sometime this summer. I'll call you.