Saturday, March 10, 2007

The week that was

I'm glad this week is over. My son was sick most of the week with a fever and sore throat that he caught when he went snowboarding last Sunday. He missed two and a half days of school.

Then Aimee started coughing last night and woke up with a fever. She missed gymnastics today and hasn't moved out of bed all day. I also started feeling feverish this morning and took to the couch. I haven't moved much from it all day either.

Chuck has been taking care of two sick kids and cleaning the house all day. I spent most of the day on the couch reading "Amazing Grace" by Eric Metaxas, the book on which the movie is based. I still haven't seen the movie but I'm looking forward to it. The book was inspiring. Wilberforce's life story shows clearly that one person fueled by a mission from God can change the world.

No comments: