Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas Cards

Did you get a Christmas card from us this year? No. Well, you're not the only one. That's one of the things that didn't get done before Christmas came this year. I still have plans to send out New Year greeting cards but it's getting later every day. Chuck's mom graciously took several for us when we visited her in Sacramento. I had it all set up online from Sacaramento but it wouldn't be ready until January 11. Then Eric saw the picture and hated it. So we retook more pictures and I reordered the cards. This time I was able to put a rush on it but unable to preview the card online. I went ahead and ordered them but I was a little concerned about not being able to preview the card online. Rightfully so, because when we picked up the cards yesterday the top of Chuck and Eric's heads were cut off. That's what happens to tall people, I suppose. We may just send them out anyway. So if you get a late card from us with a bit of the tall people in our family's heads missing, you'll know that it's the thought that counts, right?

No comments: