Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Promise

I promise, I'll blog more once school is out for the summer! I feel like I'm neglecting my blog, but I'm in sort of a funk, and I don't like to write much when I'm feeling this way. I know, I should make myself write and it'll help me get out of the funk. I'm just not sure how personal to get on a public forum like this. I really want to keep it positive because I am a positive person.

The big thing right now is what to do about Aimee's gymnastics. As you know, my daughter loves gymnastics.We switched gyms about four months ago. It's just so much time (six hours a day, five days a week, more in the summer) and so much driving (38 miles one way down one of LA's busiest freeways) and some red flags about the style at the gym, so we're praying about what to do and when to do it.

Eric is graduating from eighth grade on Friday! Congratulations to him! We've decided to send him to the local public high school for 9th grade so big changes are afoot. He is looking forward to it and also to summer vacation! (Update on bagpipe playing: We found a local person for lessons and he's been learning on the "practice chanter". We've promised him a bagpipe for Christmas or birthday.)

We're having a pool party here on Thursday for our home school co-op group. Eric and Aimee's Grandma is coming in on Thursday to be here for Eric's graduation We're really glad she can come. It should be a fun and busy week. And after Friday, school's out for the summer!

And I promise, more blogging!

No comments: